Monday, September 7, 2009

Bad Days Part 2: The Joshua Drawer

Those who have bad mornings as I do know that it can be difficult to accomplish simple tasks such as feeding your child or changing their diaper and clothes. I have an excellent tip for this, if your child can handle it. i have been blessed with a very obedient child who is an excellent listener. If you have children who aren't as cooperative this tip may not work for you.

I have made "The Joshua Drawer" in my refrigerator. The bottom drawer of the fridge is full of easy, handy healthy foods that he is able to access himself. I have Danimals yogurt drinks, go-gurts, juice boxes and a variety of fresh fruits like apples, bananas and clementines. These are all things he can access himself and that are also easy for me to help him with.

This has become especially handy as I am dealing with morning sickness. We are expecting our second child and I have been having a rough time with morning sickness (Or rather all day sickness). As most of the foods in the Joshua Drawer are mild smelling that also works out well for my me.

No comments:

Post a Comment